RAIL VIKAS NIGAM LIMITED (RVNL), a Special Purpose Vehicle Company under the Companies Act, 1956, established by the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India. Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘Employer’), invites bids under single stage single packet system for the following works:
Description- Re-grading Of Valley By Providing Open Drain On Junction Of Bridges And Providing Cross Drainage In Valleys By Pushing 600mm Dia Hume Pipe RCC-NP4 And Pitching On Major/Important Bridge Approaches Up To 20 Meter Width Up To Full Height Of Bank Between Bina-Bhopal Section In Bhopal Division Of West Central Railway, Madhya Pradesh, (India).
Estimated Cost of Project (in Rs)- 2.20 Crores
Bid Security (in Rs)- 4.40 Lakh
Period of Completion- 06 Months
Cost of Bidding Document- Rs.20,000/-
2. Bidders are advised to note the eligibility and minimum qualifying criteria specified in the Instruction to Bidders and Section 3 “ Evaluation and Qualification Criteria” of bid document.
3. Bidding documents: The interested Bidders may purchase the bidding documents from the address given below between 10:00 hrs and 17:00 hrs on all working days from 14.10.2016 to 28.11.2016 on payment of non-refundable cost of Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) by a crossed Demand Draft on any Scheduled bank payable at New Delhi drawn in favour of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, New Delhi. Bidding documents requested by Post will be dispatched by registered speed post/courier on payment of an extra amount of Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only). Rail Vikas Nigam Limited will not be held responsible for the postal delay if any, in the delivery of the documents or non-receipt of the same.
4. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Rs 4.40 Lakhs (Rupees Four Lakh and Forty Thousand only) in any one of the forms as specified in the bidding documents and shall have to be valid for 42 days beyond the validity of the bid.
5. Bidding Documents can also be downloaded from RVNL website www.rvnl.org from 14/10/2016 and the bids can be submitted on the downloaded document along with a separate demand draft towards the cost of bidding documents at the time of tendering in a separate envelope marked “cost of Bidding documents” failing which the offer will be summarily rejected. Please note that if any drawings are referred in the bid document, the cost of such drawings shall be inclusive in the cost of bidding documents. For viewing the drawings and to have a copy of the same, the tenderer can contact this office on any working day. It will be the responsibility of the bidder who is submitting the bid on downloaded bidding documents to check and see any addendum/Corrigendum issued in this regard from the website from time to time and ensure submission of bid along with all addendum/Corrigendum.”
6. Pre-bid Meeting: A pre-bid meeting will be held on 07/11/2016 at 11.30 hrs in Rail Vikas Nigam Limited Bhopal at 174/2, Shakti Nagar, Opposite Alkapuri Gate #1, Habibganj Bhopal, 462024, Madhya Pradesh, India.
7. Purchase Preference: As per extant rules in force shall not apply to Central Public Sector Enterprises.
8. Date of Receipt and opening of Bids: The completed Bids must be delivered to the address below not later than 11.00 hrs on 29/11/2016 and the same shall be opened at 11:30 hrs on the same day in the presence of Bidders who choose to be present. RVNL will not be responsible for any delays in receiving the Bidding documents by the Bidder or receipt of Bids by RVNL.
9. Address for Communication: Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the above address.
CHIEF PROJECT MANAGER,
Rail Vikas Nigam Limited,
174/2, Shakti Nagar, Opposite Alkapuri Gate No 1,
Bhopal, (M.P.) 462024.
Tel: +91 755 2489760, Fax -+91 755 4295368, E – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org